Making Videos

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by FourSnyders, May 11, 2009.

1. FourSnyders

FourSnyders New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Does anyone know how to make videos? I want to make a video on my computer using clips from one of the Romeo and Juliet movies. Anyone know how to do any of this? Thanks for all of the help in advanced!

The Snyders

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    If you have a window's computer then you should have Windows Movie Maker(I can't remember exactly what it is called) in there you can take and import video clips into there then add music, edit scenes etc. If you have a DVD burner on your computer then you can burn your movies onto a DVD.

For getting clips from your movie, I'm not positive how to do that but I do know that some DVDs have some kind of encryption so that when you try to copy or burn them they'll just scramble the movie and mess up the DVD. If you can find the clip from a move you want on Youtube(the quality will be kind of bad though) then you can download the video off of youtube using www.clipnabber.com then convert the downloaded video with a video converter like TubeSucker. .MOV files are usually the most universal for DVD making.