The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I'm not 100% sure she's going to make it that long? She's started to bag up already!

I love this girl, I spent some one on one time with her today letting her eat some goodies from the backyard. :)

nom nom

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
:eek: What a doll!! Hope that both the rest of her pregnancy and her kidding experience are uneventful and full of :kidred: :kidred: :kidred: !!!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My daughter is so upset! Her bio dad flew into town last night and she's spending the next 10 days with him. lol On the other side of the Island. She missed Clouds kidding because she was in school and now that we have one due on break she's going to miss this one too! I told her maybe Mamma Nach will hold out a couple extra days and have the baby when she gets off break.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and need name ideas!

Moms name is Mamma Nacho or "Nach". Her daughters name is "Nacho Junior/Baby Nacho" or "Baby Nach". lol

So if she has a boy I'm giving him to the lady that gave me her and her daughter. So girl names only.

"Queso" or maybe "Dulce de leche (Dulce for short)"

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Aww pretty girl.. Those horns are cool!! What breeds make them like that? Never seen that before.
As for the ligs.... Dunno. Is her udder tight?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts