The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me what you like and don't like from these pics of this March doeling! For the rear photo, I didn't shave her udder area because her skin is soooo fairy my clippers just bunched the skin up and I was worried I was going to cut her. Thanks! Please feel free to comment even if you're learning, I am too!!
Working animal Dog breed Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout
Working animal Goat Dog breed Pet supply Carnivore
Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Dog Terrestrial animal
Working animal Dog breed Goat Pet supply Collar

Attachments

·
Goat Crazy!
6,481 Posts
My 20 year-old just looked over my shoulder and was immediately exclaiming over your doe. Love her strong legs and pasterns. Great rear leg angulation. Long, lovely dairy neck. Looks like she'll be deep bodied when she gets older. Her rump is not too steep, but I'd like to see a stronger chine. I'd like to see more width between the hocks, but that may come when she's older. Overall, she looks to be a very nice doe!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys!! What would you find her biggest flaw to be? I have 4 super incredible bucks who each have their strong suits so I’m trying to plan who I might breed her to next year!

·
Fair-Haven
4,819 Posts
To really know what going on with her she needs to be set yp. Her head is unnaturally low in the milk stand making her seem pinched in the front end . - and she may not be. It’s hard to tell length as well - in one pic she looks nice and lung - in another a tad short couple. The chine might dip her given her head is liw in the stand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts