Mare Stare

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sparks879, Mar 1, 2010.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

2. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT

3. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Thanks for the heads up Beth. I love watching Mare Stare.

4. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
  5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
  6. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    A gal was in the cleaning Pearl's pen while I just checked the cam out ;-). I love having high speed internet. That is a neat site, now i'm going to be addicted to checking it out, LoL. And now I want a mini horse........to bad I haven't won the lotto yet.

7. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Oh cool Wishy has a little baby ;-).

8. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
  9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    cool, missed the actual birth but they were cleaning off the foal.

10. jberter

jberter New Member

this is soooooooooo cool,,, but wish they would change the camera around to see the sheep better.. The minnie horses are cute to & chubby... :ROFL:

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

If you guys go to the top of the main page there is an icon thing that says barn alarm. Click on it and it will bring up any cameras that have a low and high alert on them. I check that one everytime i get on the computer.
    Im addicted :oops: .
    beth

12. jberter

jberter New Member

Ahhhh, it looks like a little stud baby because it's already got a little blue horse blanket on. :love: What a cutie and full of himself and running around already. :dance: Addiction is right,beth,, I have been watching it to and love it.

13. jberter

jberter New Member

there is a new filly baby on the last post and link. What a cutie and born last night, I got to watch her being born and what a very well mannered mare to put up with all the people in her birthing stall after the blessed event. ha-ha.. The link is the one just before mine here. I didn't know they blanket the babies right after birth now or is it just certain stables that do that??? Maybe covering up the cord with the blanet is a way to keep mom from messing with the cord too much as they sprayed it right after birthing and mom was licking it a lot... :whatgoat: Either way it was real nice getting to see the live birthing of the filly from a full size horse, not a pony. :love: Thanks for leaving up the mare stare link. Silly sheep are still eating and sleeping,, no babies yet for them... :roll: :shrug:

14. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    You're lucky, I was waiting, but missed it-darn. I too wanted to see a full size one born. Hopefully I get to see the one at Stonecrib. :)