Market value

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Thanatos, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    I have a slightly mercinistic question.... What are the approx. market values for reg. pb nubuans does, bucklings, and wethers. also for pet ND non registered/able. I just want to know cause after we get out to Pa we will have several and we are registered with adga for the nubians. Just curious as to what the potential is. :shrug:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    it really depends on the area. For registered Nubians unless they have great lines and are show quality (then they would be more) I would go with no less then 150 for does and 100 for bucks and 75 or less for wethers.

For unregistered ND in the area you are going to 100-150 is average for a doeling. 75-100 for bucks and 50-75 for wethers.

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    ty. and luna has awesome lines we got her from Black Mesa Ranch out here. We weren't supposed to get her at all. The doe we were supposed to get broke into their quarenteen area and the quarenteen goats failed quar. some kind of abortive disease. so we got her. I think mom and dad both have 86+EEE or better and mom had earned her star. so cool we got a good goat. Now jump to my next post for the current prob... :(