Ok. Crickie amd i have been in a battle against this. We did. Today. Tomorrow. Peng sub q.... each for ten days. Now biomycin for ten days. I did send in milk for culture and the sensitivity was for a “mycin” so we just finished that TWO days ago. She has been getting probiotics, vit c, she refuses garlic. this mornin her udder is tender and she is holding milk. No fever with this at all except the first day. Her udder has only been tender the first day and then today. She jas been goating just fine. Today she is feelin crummy a lil bit. what else does anyone have up their sleeve for us? Vet is suggesting iv antibiotics at the state vet school. I am not sure we can afford that. ;(. And vet... this mornin i was talkin to the wife. I do not care for her simply because she does not like goats.. she is a big horse person. So i kinda also feel like she is sayin vet school just so she does not have deal with me anymore. If that makes sense. It may be what her husband who we love for the goats would do but i dunno. We have also completely cleaned the barn floor again, power washed walla and loft with outdoor bleach, let that dry 36 hours, sprayed with a strong chlorhex solution, let that dry 24 hours, then put down stall mats on the loft where they lay and sleep. Goats were not allowed in that barn until the mats went down. I clean the mats every day by scraping off berries and then i spray a chlorhex on the mats after that. Also our herd tests clean for cl, cae and johnes. I know someone is gonna ask. .