may be getting a pony...Got him

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by morganslil1, Apr 4, 2008.

1. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    I called one of my best friends widow to check on her and the family Ive tried to keep in touch with them since he passed away I kind of figured hugh would want me to keep an eye on them and help them if needed he was like a grandpa to me. Her granddaughter is ready to get rid of the pony that he gave her.I remember helping him look for the perfect pony I even paid to have one guy hold a pony just so hugh could go look at it.He love his granddaughter so much.Ive got to ask my husband and shes going to make sure her granddaughter is ready to let go.

2. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    We went and picked him up this evening hughs granddaughter said she didn't want anybody but me to have him.He is a doll..Im happy but crying I miss hugh.

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am so sorry, it is hard to lose someone you are close to. But it's great you got the pony! You must post piccies!!

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is great that you have the pony now. Congratulations.

5. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Its going to take a week to get the burrs out of his tail...His tail reaches the ground..and his mane is as long as my arm.I wonder how my mare will like having such a sexy stud around...lol

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Hopefully she will get along with him.
    When you get time post a picture of him. I bet he is adorable.