May be interested in purchasing goats

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Fibers' started by fiberchick04, Apr 1, 2010.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Hey Di, How old is Miss Fine? Can you get pictures of her side, back and chest all straight on?

I really like that buck, but I would be killed if I got more, :angry: I don't blame him at all. I know I could get another one if I sell one I have. I have thought about it becasue I have one that loves to jump the fence to visit the girls. I was thinking he has to go, but in the last two months, WOW :clap: he has really impressed me, he has filled out like amazing.

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Isn't she lovely?! But, try as I might, she's one of the wildest goat on the farm! I'll see if I can get a better pic of her, be right back.

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    OK, these are the best I can get, she doesn't co-operate you know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Margie, mother of the big boy in the earlier pic, she has another one exactly the same except for the white splash.
    [​IMG]

Oh, she was a late spring kid, 2009. She's not a year old yet. I think she was born, late May/early June.

4. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I like the black goat. :lovey: Very pretty.

Hey Liz, are they known to be jumpers? How tall does the fence need to be?

Gina

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, I have 4ft woven wire fencing, and they have never jumped a fence here, I had Pygora's for awhile, and when they were kids, man, it was hard to keep them in! But, these goats are pretty content to "stay put".