My 10 year old mini Nubian is either at day 159 or 138. I hand bred her January 22 and I watched the buck penetrate 3 times. she acted like she was in heat again on February 12th. I put her in the stall with the buck but he wasn't that in to her. I left them together for a day because she seemed to be in heat. I never actually saw her get bred the second time but marked both dates in my calendar. She's huge, has an enormous udder and has been very uncomfortable for the last week. I've done the two finger check twice in the last week and she's not dilating. Last night she didn't want her grain and doesn't want it this morning either. Her ligs are soft but still palpable and it doesn't look line the kid has dropped. Udder is not strutted. This doe had a huge 9 pound single last year and we barely managed to pull her out so I'm thinking even if she got bred on the second date I'd still rather get a giant kid out of there 10 days early then wait for her kid to get oversized again. I would rather lose the kids and save the doe but I'm not willing to put her through a c section so it seems like inducing today in hopes of delivery within 36 hours is the way to go. I have lute and dex on hand. Any thoughts?