The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a singleton doeling. Kinda bummed as the lady I got her from part of the contract was the return of a doeling if she birthed one. So she only had one so no baby goats for me.. :tears:

May did great went from labor to birth like a pro! Of course she decided to not stay in the stall or the goat shed, or the barn, decided on a little dirt plot and wouldn't budge. Little one is adorable already running around causing a ruckus. The lady wants to take her as a bottle baby so May won't get too much time with her. Will definitely have to do this again when she is ready as it was just an awesome experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well looks like I may get to keep the little doeling.. as she just had the singleton lady is opting to breed May at the end of the year for a spring baby.. :) So May gets to keep Madison.. :) :lovey:

·
Registered
868 Posts
She had a buckling! ( ; Lol I have the same agreement with the breeder my nubian just came from, but she guarantees she will have twins :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a photo of Madison today.. This little girl already likes to play queen of the hay pile.. :) She's looks like a stuffed animal..

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts