may move up washington way

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by SDK, Sep 10, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    my dad has been threatening to kick me out several times a day and my boyfriend's parents offered to let me move in with them for a cheap rentt with my dogs.. but their homeowners association doesn't allow the rabbits at all.. i may even be pushing it with the dogs .which means i either have to sell all my bunnies too or find a place to board them..

anyone near Puyallup know of a place that wouldn't be insane expensive that i could board at?

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I'm sorry - if you were going to be eastern wa I could of helped ya :-(

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry SDK... that you are going through this....you have such beautiful rabbits.... and that would be terrible... to have to sell them....good luck on finding them a place so you can keep them..... :hug: :pray:

4. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    How far away from Puyallup do you want to be? We're about 40 minutes from there.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i'd technically be liveing in southhill right by puyallup

6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i googled stables nearby and there's quite a few.. i wonder if they'd rent me a stall so i could just throw the stacker cages in it. they're all about 7 miles from the house.. i could walk that if i needed

7. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Good luck renting a stall for cheap. I used to live in Puyallup near southhill so I know where you're talking about. You could always try bartering in exchange for boarding.

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    yea.... either way i can't imagine letting the bunnies go.. i took losing the goats hard enough, losing the rabbits would be even worse becuase i do so well with them

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    put an add on craigslist something like

"looking to board 30 rabbits near pullyup" and see what responses you get. Its amazing what people will allow you to do on their property if they have the room and they can use the income for the rent

10. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i will if its going to happen.. if not a friend in WI said she'd take the rabbits and bird to her place and keep them for me till i got a place.

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well at least you dont have to give up all you started on. But i hope something does work out more local for you