Well last year I bought 2 does already bred so I have gone threw my first kidding which was so much fun that we decided to buy a buck and do it again this year. Well Ruby is in heat today and if she takes it looks like we will have babies Febuary 4th. I am super excited. If my calculations are right and Faith didnt get bred on her last heat cycle, which was before my buck acted like he knew what he was supposed to do, then she should come in heat friday or soon after. Which I would kind of like them to kid around the same time. Last year they were 3 weeks apart. I would like both to kid the same week then the other 2, if they are big enough, to kid about a month later. I will look at them next month and decide.