MDGA website updated!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by eliya, Nov 11, 2008.

1. eliya

eliya New Member

Just wanted to let you all know that the Miniature Dairy Goat Association (MDGA) website is now under new management. It has undergone a complete overhaul and update. Check it out at http://miniaturedairygoats.com and let me know what you think!

2. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    It looks good Eliya. I was just looking in the Photo Gallery, we own Kaapio Acres Bubba-Licious now.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I used MDGA before it went south. I'm glad to know its up and running again when I'll be needing their services again in the spring.

4. eliya

eliya New Member

Amy, I got that fixed.

Oh, Ashley, are you going to have MiniManchas again this year??? MDGA's made a lot of improvements since Andrea took over. My papers were returned with in a week. Plus she has a lot of new programs started.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes we'll be registering kids through MDGA in the spring. I have one already bred, the other two are going to be wait-and-sees. I think Birdie will be big enough in another month or two. She hasn't been in heat thus far either. Darcy won't be old enough till March and I doubt she'll cycle then so she probably won't be bred this year.

I had Mini-Oberhaslis when I had minis last time. This time it is Mini-Manchas. :D I can't wait to see these babies!