The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after the other deal fell through we began to hunt for another nubian doe. I dint want a baby and i preferred a 2 yr+ doe but these beautiful yearlings came up for sale and i couldnt refuse. Meet Lamancha Acres newest additon.... Coyote creek too fancy calypso ( Callie )

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
So pretty! :) Love the spots.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just love her coloring but shes going to need some work on taming her down. Shes a tad waspy and already scared so itll be a good bonding time for the both of us. :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Day 2 since she has arrived and she is doing great. It looks like she ate some hay last night aswell, so i dont think shes too stressed. She is taking dried fruit from us. Cant wait to get a few more pounds on her and hopefully little spotted babies in the spring!

Attachments

·
Owner of 4 La Manachas.
303 Posts
Awww she is beautiful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Goat Forum mobile app

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Aww , she is so pretty !! Congrats :) And her updated picture , she looks gorgeous ! Good luck with kidding , keep us posted !

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One more little update. Callie kidded on April 15 with 2 beautiful girls.
The spotted one was the first born and her sister came a few minuets after. Callie ended our season at 7 boys 14 girls. ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1397919451.690360.jpg
ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1397919149.347994.jpg ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1397919254.099007.jpg .

Sent from my iPhone using Goat Forum

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts