The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't laugh ....I know he is a little funny looking...lol I've been searching and searching for a new nigerian buck for a couple months and have been unable to find exactly what I'm looking for :( my husband found an ad for this little guy and said that we should get him so I went and picked him up today. My husband loves him and thinks he is the cutest thing....I'm not convinced...lol I think he is a little goofy looking and scrawny but I'm hoping with alot of tlc and some good food he will improve.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I'm use to the stink from my other buck but this guy was terrible!!! My husband drives the truck to work so I had to put him in the back seat of my car in a large dog crate. It was a very stinky ride home :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's a yr and1/2 old and only weight bout 45 lbs. I wormed him , bathed him, trimmed his hoofers and some of the curls out of his eyes gave him a copper dose . Now I just got to get him fattened up :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments ....but I just don't see it, maybe he will grow on me :)
I think my husband wants to name him "Leroy"

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
He is handsome , and his curls are charming !
Congrats on your new buck , Im sure he will grow on you when you get to know him more. Maybe the stink before you bathed him made you think otherwise about him , cause he is a good looking chap !
Cant wait to see his offspring !

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He has started growing on me already :) the more I look at him the cuter he gets....I just had my heart set on one with blue eyes:(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts