·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
What a doll. Did she step in some black paint? :slapfloor:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hahaha everyone loves those black legs! I'm so surprised. LOL some people are suggesting naming her after her legs. Anyone got any thoughts? All I can think of is the song...

"These boots are made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you." Haha

·
Registered
754 Posts
She sure is cute, boots and all. I like the name Olympia, it ties well into her dam's name. But that Nancy Sinatra song brought back some childhood memories, I haven't heard that song in a long while. :lol:

Chelsey- Shamrock is at day 148 today, and still hanging in there. But I am thinking she will have those babies sometime today or late tonight by the way she was acting this morning. She didn't want to leave the comfort of her kidding pen, and wasn't thrilled about breakfast either. Tell tale signs of an approaching kidding is underway. I'll let you know as soon as she has those babies. Thanks for asking!

Tina

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.