The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a great deal on a beautiful buck from a tested herd. Totally worth the 12 hours of driving! He's such a sweet, adorable boy and the girls are already flirting with him!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VERY HANDSOME!!!! Carmels are not often seen around here, mostly agouti's here :)
Thank you! His brother was even more handsome, but was too nervous and shy for my taste. I wish he was papered for Peggy Sue, but he'll be perfect for my Pygerian girls. :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's a very pretty boy:) did you get him from Lafayette ga? He looks just like one that my friend was gonna get but changed her mind:)
I did! I had also heard that someone almost got him before I did! His brother, Jerry, is still available if she changes her mind. ;)

The Pygmy goat world is a small one! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, guys!

He is the sweetest, most loving little guy ever! He nibbles my fingers and gives sweet kisses when I go out to visit him. He also wines and dines my does! He encourages them to eat his food while he flirts and loves on them before getting down to business. :laugh:

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
I love how the bucks wine and dine the does before desert :)
It's so sweet ! First time I let Archie and Scouty Boy breed some of my does I was simply amazed watching them ! I couldn't believe it ! It was better then National Geographic for crying out loud ! And so much more going on then just wham bam done sort of thing ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts