The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to meet Liz yesterday (to pickup Lily - my new goat kid from her) :D

Liz is a very nice lady ! I really enjoyed talking to you Liz :D ANd I just love little Lily ! I feel bad for her right now because she's in a pen all by herself and lonely ~ because of quaranteening her. And I'm trying to figure out how long I can keep her quaranteened because it's just breaking my heart that she's all alone. But anyway, aside from being alone ~ she's doing well :D She doesn't have her full appetite yet (probably due to the move, and changes, etc.) but is eating some of her feed. I also gave her a dose of fastrack gel jsut to help. Which she didn't like to well. She's doing alot of crying since she's lonely and everything's new. I'm curious about Angel (her mommy) - if she's doing much crying for her baby.

Anyway, Lily is a little doll, and I met Liz who is such a nice person :D

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Angel is not crying at all! The poor thing has such a hard little udder though, when I go milk Binky I think I'll need to relieve her a bit. She didn't care for the Probias gel either! Shook her head and spit it everywhere! It was really nice to meet you too Julie as well as Jasmine and your mom! I do apologize for my appearance though, I was just off work and my sis had called to say she had to work, could I get the kids? O well, it was a very hectic day! I am sure Lily will fit in just fine! The fastrac sounds like a good product and would do her well.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh it would have been so nice if heather, liz and I could have all come on the same day, but thats ok maybe one day we all can meet.

glad you had enjoyable visit, I know I did on Tuesday :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We should plan on a "goat roundup" or something ! The mastiff forum that I'm a member of does it every year (although I never went). I think that would be awesome ! And I noticed that there's alot of members from PA, MD, Ohio,etc. Stacey - are you the only "New Jersian" ?

Seriously though - wouldn't that be cool ! We should plan something like that for this summer or so !

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
you all can come to my place ;)

we have plenty of room :D you can even pitch a tent if you dislike the house hehe

It would be cool and I would make the effort to go if someone started to plan it. Of course I could plan it but only if people will travel this far east.

Yes Julie on this board there are 2 other NJ people. Both are farther north of me. One is central Jersey the other is north Jersey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts