Melinda, Katie & Clover days about 132

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by CrazyAcre, Mar 8, 2010.

1. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Here are 3 of my Dragonfly IH High Tide*S first freshening daughters, I am so excited about these girls as they are the first daughters of Tide's to freshen,
    and they all are looking good. So far I am seeing improvement over all their dams.. :leap:
    They are all pasture bred to Old Mountian Farm Mithra

This is Clover she was born on St. Patrick's Day last year..
    [​IMG]
    And Katie she is the daughter to Sprinkl's , I just love Sprinkl's kids and Katie is the result of a pairing that I keep repeating..
    [​IMG]

And Melinda, I love this doe she is so long and elegant
    [​IMG]

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Looking good! :thumb: Can't wait to see if Mithra is going to give you a bunch of spotted :kidred: :kidred: :kidred: :love:

3. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Oh, I sure hope so, he comes from a long line of Moonspotted goats and his mother is just stunning.. You can't get much more moonspots than that and girls would be nice, but I would also like a buck kid out of him to keep, since I sold him.
    It should be an exciting next couple of weeks :eek:)

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    pasture breeding should make the next couple weeks fun ;)

they are all looking real good :thumb:

5. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Ya, well the pasture breeding wasnt' my idea, I got home with Mithra got him all settled did chores ect.
    Than I went out the next morning "No Mithra" I start freaking out, oh great , I just bought this expensive buck and he gets out and runs away on me...

So I go check on the girls, and there is Mr. Mithra himself, just laying down chewing his cud, chilling with the girls.... Little *%&$

So when he got out again , I just left him with the girls for awhile, since I figured most where bred to him anyways, as most where in heat..

Sorry Tide, you didn't get much use this year... :(

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Looks like they're all coming along just great!