The Goat Spot Forum banner
181 - 200 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
1,167 Posts
Awe man! Bella why?! Don’t make your momma stand out there in the snow with you!

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
So, I don't know if I thought I felt no ligaments yesterday, and I just missed them or if they were gone and now are back, but I absolutely felt her ligs still a few hours ago. So that might have been an error on my part. 😐 I don't think we'll have any babies born today.

I just wanted to let you guys know that with high winds being forecast for Saturday evening through Monday along with the snow, we could be in for power outages, so if I go dark over those times, it could be that and not because babies are being born. I'm definitely not looking forward to kidding in a snowstorm let alone without power, so hopefully the power stays on! 🤞
Oh dear 😱,
Belladonna time to get with the program! You don’t want kidcicles you want bouncy babies! Think of it, if the powers out ...no seed cakes, no scones, no hot molasses water....that sounds rather dreary!

You‘re a hobbit and that means comfort, you have a beautiful hobbit hole to have your kids in, not a nasty dirty hole filled with bits of worms and an oozy smell....(but) a nice dry hole and you have a room on the going in side....looking out over your shire....

Come on girl...you can do it!

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
No news for you guys after tonight's check. I checked on her late so I think I'm going to roll the dice and see if I can sleep through the night. My mom will be checking on her early in the morning and if she doesn't see anything, I'm going to take the opportunity to sleep in, so I won't be seeing you guys again until probably after 11:30 am.

A little good news is that they are predicting the winds to not be as bad as they originally thought, but we are in the 6-12 inches of snow bracket now instead of the 4-8. Oh well, we'll get through this one way or another! 🥶

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
No news for you guys after tonight's check. I checked on her late so I think I'm going to roll the dice and see if I can sleep through the night. My mom will be checking on her early in the morning and if she doesn't see anything, I'm going to take the opportunity to sleep in, so I won't be seeing you guys again until probably after 11:30 am.

A little good news is that they are predicting the winds to not be as bad as they originally thought, but we are in the 6-12 inches of snow bracket now instead of the 4-8. Oh well, we'll get through this one way or another!
Oh no well hope its 6 vs 12 lol

181 - 200 of 370 Posts