The Goat Spot Forum banner

181 - 200 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
So at this point she just has a little bit of whitish/clear discharge. I plan on staying out in the barn all evening, and if there are no changes how frequently would you recommend checking on her over night?
What does her vulva, udder and ligs tell you?

Mine tells me Bee is never gonna release the crackens! And Crickie is steadily gettin there. Hahahhahha! Bee is too but all the moanin and [email protected]#$&* she is doin... SOMETHIN shoulda been happened by now. Lol! Lordy she is such the drama queen right now.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Well... I think she doesn't seem to be acting quite uncomfortable enough for her to be really about to go, but you know, not having done this before, I'm just not sure. Still no change in the amount of discharge she has and maybe her udder could fill a little more.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
Yeah, I thought this might be the answer. :haha: I guess that I'm just trying to get as much sleep as possible in case she's duping me into thinking she's going to kid tonight when she's actually kidding three days from now. The doe code might be telling her to keep me up all night for three days straight. (doh)

I'll try to get a picture of her vulva.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
This is when you get all the novels out, that you were saving! Stare at the words and then stare at Bella again!
Good luck!
I’ll be checking first thing tomorrow morning!

181 - 200 of 377 Posts