The Goat Spot Forum banner

361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #366 ·
Thanks! :) I will be milking them for their full lactation. I've been super glad with their milk production so far. Prim will start having both her babies separate at night soon so I can milk in the morning and I can't wait to see how much she gives me. I've been getting a little over 3/4 of a quart out of Bella and that's not even a twelve hour fill. Tomorrow will be her first twelve hour fill, so I'm super excited to see how much she gives me.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 · (Edited)
Bella's kids are getting huge! I can't believe it is already a month since they were born! I'm loving my little Murph. She's got some serious spunk. I'm very pleased with her conformation too. I picked her for her color, but I'm thinking I made a good choice either way. I don't have a picture, but she has a wonderful, high, horseshoe escutcheon. So far I think she is going to be an improvement on Bella.
IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG

This guy! I am in love with his conformation! 😍 Deep, wide, tubular, moon spotted on top of that?! I'm thinking it would be a waste to wether him. I think he's going to be sold intact.
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·
Here's Addy and Yuma. Adaline is very aloof so far. She generally keeps to her self, but still loves neck scratches when they are offered. She has some major popcorning moves. She can get more air and spins into her jumps than any of the other kids.
IMG_1845.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1790.JPG

Yuma is such a sweetie. He's been the lowest in the pecking order so far. Murphy gets jealous when she sees me petting him. Yuma doesn't seem to mind though. He sees me as his help to get a drink and he'll get quite talkative when it's close to meal time. He still hasn't grown into those long legs. I think he's just going to be a tall one.
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG

361 - 377 of 377 Posts