The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know learning about goats is a collective experience where you learn from trial and error, reading, opinions, hands on and all sorts of people and their wisdom and experiences. But if you could thank one person for being your biggest "goat mentor" if you will, teacher, supporter or whatever (aside from TGS or GW for example) who would you give thanks to?

·
Registered
141 Posts
My neighbor registered on the Spot as Fair Chance farms. One year ago this month see rescued my goats from a terrible situation and I adopted two of them and found a home for another. She kept the last remaining rescued goat. She also let me keep my goats at her farm for 6 months till we had adequate living quarters and a goat pen. Then of course I was blessed enought to see half of the babies born last year and even got to buy a beautifully spotted black goat with white moon spots for my son. She has taught me so much and continues to answer my questions as they arise. I am certain that if it hadn't been for Barb I would not own goats today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts