MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by liz, Dec 25, 2010.

1. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wishing each of you a Merry Christmas filled with many good things...Most of all though are the Many Blessings each of you have that will carry through to the New Year

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Merry Christmas everybody! And to whom it may concern, Happy Festivus for the rest of us! :p

3. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Merry Christmas! :window:

4. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

We are having a miraculous white Christmas here - rare for Alabama! One of the most beautiful snowfalls for years!

5. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Happiest of Holidays to all my goatie friends here and every where around across the Nation! :grouphug:

6. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Happy Holidays to all :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Merry Christmas to All....we are having a wonderful day... despite.... the nasty weather .... :leap: :cool:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Happy Holidays to all and special wishes sent for merriment galore!

9. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D
    I am loving it because my family's gift to me is helping me to purchase a herd addition.
    I hope every one has had a blessed Christmas as well!!

10. Merry Christmas!!! From the Brasuell family! Hope you have a BLESSED and SAFE day! :snowbounce:

11. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

I hope you all are having a blessed day! :greengrin:

12. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I am sorry this is so late! But I hope you all have had a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

I had family come in a day earlier than expected so we had a full house all day yesterday and today! It was sooooo much fun, and of course time went by way too fast!!!
    My kids had a WONDERFUL time and Santa did REALLY good! My son got many things on his list that he wanted, and family didn't know but bought, so they did real good hehe!!
    My house looks like a tornado came through, but no big deal, something to keep me busy in between checking our doe who is due in a week!

I didn't get many pics though, but I was busy in the kitchen!
    I made a turkey and a ham, and enough sides to feed an army <we have enough leftovers to last a few days LOL>.

Our family friend who is like a brother to me, whom we call 'old goat' LOL Was out with me in the pen, and I told him, 'go ahead go feed them the bread' because I had a loaf of wheat bread they LOVE that I wanted to give them.
    Yep I set him up on that one and watched the goats chasing him around the pen :laugh:

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL DAY! And Thanks so much for this site, and everyone who participates, you all have been a Godsend!

13. rocky_ridge_goats

rocky_ridge_goats New Member

Aug 6, 2010