The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice looking goats, looks like you got some keepers. Really enjoyed the video, thx for taking the time to post it.

So how do you like your Aluminum composite saddles & pads? Worth the extra $$$? Would you get them again for the price over the hard wood kits?

Thx,

TOU

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like them. I was able to size them down when they were younger. That got them accustom to the saddle without weight. they actually get excited when they see them come out. It mean we are going to play! I will get them for all 7 of my packers one when money allows.

On another more I will be elk hunting with my boys this fall. I will try to get some video of that as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I like them. I was able to size them down when they were younger. That got them accustom to the saddle without weight. they actually get excited when they see them come out. It mean we are going to play! I will get them for all 7 of my packers one when money allows.

On another more I will be elk hunting with my boys this fall. I will try to get some video of that as well.
Cool...Thx for the feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts