Messing with my site.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Dec 11, 2008.

1. First one (blue)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Second one (black)

100.0%
  1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    So do you like it better the new way or the old way? (for those of you who have seen it before anyways) What do you like and not like about it? Too dark? All suggestions are welcome! :thumbup:

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I liked it better the old way. :)

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I think you did a very good job ...on the new site...the problem is... I can't remember what the old one looked like...? :oops:

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well I changed it back, sort of, now. It's a little different from the way it was though.

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    well... the new one.... I thought was better... than this one.....what is your opinion? which one do you feel is better...in your heart?
    hopefully you can get more opinions by others....to bad you couldn't put both sites up... so we can compare....the two..

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I can't decide. I like them both. :scratch: I want it to look professional but slightly elegant at the same time. Kinda difficult to do.

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yes... I know what you mean.... I am kinda leaning towards the new one you had up....with the black background.... :) But as you said... they are both real nice...and it is hard to decide....

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'll mess with it some more this weekend probably. I'll see if I can't find a way for you all to help me. :) Need to figure out how to take pics on the computer of what's on the screen. :wink:

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    You can do that, there is a button on the keyboard called "Print Screen", press that and it automatically copies what's on the screen, then open up a program like Microsoft Picture Manager and press paste. Then you can crop what you want out and such.

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks Bethany! I've got it now. Here you go. :thumbup:

[​IMG]

11. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Your welcome. :) I like the new way, just not too keen on the green background, could you change it to something that matches the blue a bit better?

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Green background? I'm not sure what you're talking about. In the pic of Lyrae and Orion? :scratch:

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I do like the one ...you pictured above.... with this saying above it....that one does look really nice.........the new one... :)

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks Toth! I like that one a bit better because I like how my logo looks on it. (since I can have it bigger, lol) Still trying to decide though. :help:

15. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I like the way it is changed now. Looks really nice. Love your logo, it is so very beautiful. :)

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome....yes ...your logo looks so cool.. :dance: :cool: ...everything about it ...looks really neat-o..... great job... :) :thumbup:

17. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Maybe it's just my slow dial up not bringing everything up. :) I meant the background like behind the website sort of...not sure how to describe it. It's probably just this computer though.

18. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Maybe. I'd like to know if anyone else sees it though. :scratch: Just so I can try and fix it if more than one person sees it.

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    your home page has a tendency to take a while to load but after that all the pages load fine :shrug:

Under Orion's blub about him you say "he is more downhill then he looks" don't you mean "uphill" :scratch:

20. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I like the black background :)