Met 4hmama today!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, May 27, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Bonnie Blue was the absolute perfect passenger on the way to meet her new mommy.....4hmama!
    A very nice lady that loves her goaties...she made me feel very good about Bonnie's future and I think she was pleased with her new baby.
    I was so nervous! I only hope that Bonnie bonds to 4hmama's kids the way she bonded to me and I really hope that this little girl turns out to be exactly what her new mommy expects.

I can say though that finally putting a face to the name after so many weeks and emails was very fulfilling.

Really great meeting you!

BTW....Binky never even cried or looked for her baby, but it was a real shock to me when I went up to milk and didn't have Bonnie on my lap :(

2. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    Liz - thank you for the kind words! :hug:

Yes, Bonnie met her new family today. She hasn't made any 4-legged friends yet, but the 2-legged kids at the house adore her. My 8 year old says that she is Bonnie's mom, and was thrilled that Bonnie was so friendly! The older goatie girls are pushy with her, but we have a lot of things for goats to get on, under and inside, so she has been laying low (or hanging out high) most of today. She has been calling for mom, but not too bad. She has been loved on and will fit in just fine.

I am so happy with her! She is such a pretty little thing - the pictures don't do her justice. She has a small moonspot under her right eye also - don't remember you mentioning that one, but it's there! My 5 year old loves her frosted ears, and says she is a cutie.

My hubby saw her for the first time tonight when we were measuring for the new goat pen (have about 2 acres to fence!). I may have forgotten to mention she was coming :scratch: :shrug: . Ahh well...call her an anniversary present (15 years tomorrow). :wink: Even he said she was a nice looking little girl.

Thanks for meeting me...I really appreciate it, and it is great to be able to put a face with a name. I'll send you pics as soon as I get some. (appraiser coming at 9am tomorrow!)

Take care, and thanks again! She's a keeper!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very glad to hear you two had a good transaction and meeting :greengrin:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Oh, that is so cool meeting other members.

I love this part-great that it's working out so well.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so nice..... :wink: :greengrin: ....I'm glad... it went well and you know... Bonnie has a wonderful and loving home.... :love: :hug: