The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mia is due Jan 30th. Her bag is very tight and shiny and I can't imagine it getting any bigger. Her sttitude has definetly changed towards me and the other goats in the past few days. She's extremely jealous of Madeline who just had twin bucklings.

* Sorry for the upside down and sideway pictures. Like I said her attitude is different.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well this thread didn't last very long!! :)

I went down this morning and found a beautiful buckskin girl curled up behind a stall! I don't know if she's polled yet but we'll see. I'm missing the first part of school so I can make sure she' doing all right. The first thing little Hera did was stand up and go get a drink!! She's precious.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted pictures of her head because I can't tell if she's polled or not. Mia is polled. I couldn't feel any buds like I do on the boys, and she doesn't have the swirly hair on her head like the boys either.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Ya know, I got the same predicament here, Binky is polled and I can't tell if her twins are polled or not! I figure I'll have to wait and see! The little bucklings are definately easier cause their horn buds are felt as soon as they hit the ground!lol

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations. She is so cute. I love that color. If I am right, it will take a few days to really know if she is polled or not.
When I read that her utter was shinny I knew she would not go to her due date.
What a doll

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you so much! If she's polled I will probably retain her. She's just so perfect. Each goat has their own attitude and her's is showing through already. Good Grief am I in trouble with this girl. She's one of those goats that reminds you of a kid at reccess that chooses to read instead of play. She's so mature and just sticks close to her mom. I love her already.

·
Registered
580 Posts
She actually dosent look polled to me but I could be wrong, the pics are kinda blurry, does she have a cowlick right where her hors would come up, if she has cowlicks then she is horned, none, she is polled, congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts