The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that my jack wagon of an FFA advisor is leaving!!!:D:cool: Those of you that know my story understand. I just wasn't treated as part of the group with him. The kids weren't that great either, but without "Mr. Cool" there and they don't get treated special they may drop out. So, that means our school will need to find a new ag teacher/FFA advisor. I hope he/she is better than our last one.

·
Pygmy Guru, Nubian Newbie
159 Posts
Hope you re-join! Best of luck that your new advisor is one that includes everyone.:)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Wow they must have been terrible to make you want to leave! Good thing your school is getting a better one. I hope that my FFA advisor will be nice! :eek:

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It wasn't just him it was the other kids in it too. The school never knew that he was a bad teacher/advisor. He resigned. The only thing stopping me from re-joining is my mom. I think that once the other kids figure out that this isn't the same advisor, they will quit because they can't get by with everything. I want to join back so I can do Crops Eval. I loved doing that! I was good at it too. I also want to join so I can go to National Convention at least once. Everyone else in my grade that is in FFA has been three times; I've never been because "spots filled up." That was just the advisors excuse to keep from going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts