The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went very picture happy =)

OK, First are the mommies to be...

Here is Ginger the puppy goat =) She is due Feb 18 - March 16. She is a FF.

Azriel she will also be a FF. She is due May 1st - May 7th.

And last is Chenille, if she is bred she would be due April 24. But she was in no mood to have her photo taken =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for the other goaties..

Peachy girl =) She is so sweet and follows us all over the yard.

Peach again in our front yard.

Rewind being his majestic self haahaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The JAIL BIRD!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
They look great!!! I'm so envious! You have flat land! haha We're nothing but hills here. I am seeding soon and hope to have a green pasture soon. ;)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Everybody is so cute!! I love those pictures of Miley looking through the fence! And of course Tyson is cute as always! Looks like they were having a blast outside. Isn't so funny how we keep them inside and treat them like little kings and all they think about sometimes is getting outside? :lol:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know exactly what you mean lol. Tyson would rather be out there being a "big dog" than inside on his red velvet pillow haha.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Now that puppy is cute!!! The goats look great - a real pretty herd. I forsee some GORGEOUS babies headed your way! Ginger has such a sweet face. I like Azriel - she's a nice doe. And your buck - well...he's just marked up the coolest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts