The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that knows anything about milking machines, can you tell me if this is a decent one?
https://www.amazon.com/VEVOR-Electr...eywords=milking+machine&qid=1579540257&sr=8-9
I'm not looking for top of the line, milking 30+ cows and or goats. I have 1 cow, possibly 2 eventually to milk. It looks like it comes with the attachment (I'm sure there's a correct word for it) for goats and I wouldn't mind having that just in case I do add a dairy doe later on. But mainly milking 6 gallons a day is killing me at the moment so worth getting for me?

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up getting obsessed over this today and was trying to find reviews and even YouTube videos on these and there is nothing. Just the few reviews on amazon which like everything on amazon is good and bad. But I did end up coming across a simple pulse machine and found a ton of good reviews and information on amazon. So I’m thinking, maybe, spend the extra $200 and go with that. I’m pretty sure her tears would fit in a goat one, which is part of the reason she is killing me so badly, her tiny little teats. And I’m good just doing 2 at a time.
But if anyone has anything to say on that one I would love to hear. I haven’t bought it yet I’m hoping I can talk to someone and make sure it will be a good buy before I get it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I ended up getting obsessed over this today and was trying to find reviews and even YouTube videos on these and there is nothing. Just the few reviews on amazon which like everything on amazon is good and bad. But I did end up coming across a simple pulse machine and found a ton of good reviews and information on amazon. So I'm thinking, maybe, spend the extra $200 and go with that. I'm pretty sure her tears would fit in a goat one, which is part of the reason she is killing me so badly, her tiny little teats. And I'm good just doing 2 at a time.
But if anyone has anything to say on that one I would love to hear. I haven't bought it yet I'm hoping I can talk to someone and make sure it will be a good buy before I get it.
I was about to reccomend the simple pulse!! It is a powerhouse, workhorse, handsaver, wrist saver, time saver, you get the idea! Lol I used mine for several years and never had a problem with it. I reccomended it to many people and they loved it too. Best of all, if you have any questions, the family at Simple Pulse is so helpful! You aren't going to get customer service like they provide from Amazon!

I do reccomend getting the silicone hoses and in-line milk filter if you want to be extra spoiled! The silicone hoses are more heavy duty and the in-line milk filter saves another step. The cable cleaning kit is also good to have. Mine was very easy to clean and all around low maintenance. I went from 3hrs a day milking a 2 gallon milker with tiny teats to 5 minutes! I would not have any wrists left without it!

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
I have a Simple Pulse to sell, Shoot me a Private Message.

Reactions: Jessica84

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much morning star! I went ahead and ordered last night. Husband told me if I spend any more time looking for one I’ll already be crippled or she will be dried up so I took the plunge lol
I skipped the filter, need be I can go back and order one later, but I did get the cleaning cable. But being family owned kinda sealed the deal for me looking any farther. At least my money will go to a family and not a company, better yet a company in China. But it really is affordable compared to other ones. My dad just kinda screwed me with his very sweet gift because I just ordered a ultrasound machine. I was seriously considering canceling the order until I came across the China one.
Mariarose im still going to send you a message. I wish I had waited to order and got it from you :/ but I have been talking to a friend about this and she wants to know how I like whatever I end up getting because she wants a Milker too. So hopefully we can get it sold for you ;)

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just in case anyone comes across this I thought I would update.
I got my simple pulse last night and just used it, I am over the moon at the moment. Granted I have no experience with Milkers what so ever, but my hour long milking 3 gallons turned into 5 minutes. That was only milking one side(she’s a cow and I only got 2 claws) dumping the jars, milking the other side, dump jars and ran water threw it to clean it. There was a mixup when I ordered it, I seemed to have found some black hole and ordered a system they don’t make any more, it ended up being more money then I thought it would but the company more then made up for a mistake that really wasn’t their fault. So I totally recommend this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts