We have a doe that kidded last April and we are still milking her. We're only getting about 5 cups a day right now, although she might still be letting her nine month old daughter, who is due in two months, nurse. We are now trying to decide between milking her through and doing a lutalyse-induced ovulation. If we milk her through we would try and breed her as soon as possible in the fall. Have any of you skipped a breeding season and kept getting milk? We talked to the farmer at the farm where we breed them, and she made it sound like her production should increase as the days get warmer and longer, possibly to the level it was at last summer, but this seems hard to believe. We'd appreciate people sharing their experiences, or any advice you could offer.