The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know that she is going to kid today, though. :( She's getting close...when I do get outside this morning(I am running LATE! :shock: ) and if she has a gone to LaLa Land look...she'll kid today! :D

Well...I'd better go! More info later... :)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Good luck!!! I am on baby watch today too. Hope you get a smooth easy delivery!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

Although I am putting my bets in for tomorrow or even Friday. Her ligs are softer than they were yesterday, but they got a little ways to go yet. Plus....she gets this LaLa Land look on her face and that certainly hasn't come yet! LOL!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I'm starting to get that feeling from Pots. She's just in no hurry to deliver those babies!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah...it usually is pretty nice. Although, I think she might kid today, but she doesn't the LaLa Land look.....she has a miserable look!! :lol:

I can almost get my fingers around her spine....I think a bit more than I could just about 3 hrs ago! Her udder is getting bigger. She hasn't been laying down much for the past week...just stands with her head in a corner. When I was out there she would move her feet around about every 5 minutes and tighten her belly....so maybe those were contractions???? Or just unconfortable?? I would *think* we should have new babies atleast by tomorrow! :cool:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL! Thanks Katherine!

Millie is still as big as a hot air balloon. Maybe if she'll just hold off a few more hours and my little cousin, Seth, will be here and get to see!(he want's to be a farmer! LOL!) :D I haven't seen her this morning, but Mom went out and did her chores(she has to go to work) and said that she looks the same. Although, Mom said she can't tell as well as I can because she doesn't just go out there and stare at them like I do! Heehee!

Last year she went over 2 days....now she is over 3 days. There is no other possible dates....all the possibles were early. :) So we shall see if she decides to kid today....I SURE HOPE SO! :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts