Mimzi day 119 :) I couldn't wait any longer! LOL

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by myfainters, Feb 16, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Here is my doe Mimzi.... she is a 2nd freshener on Day 119. She is bred to my moonspotted buck Ryder. :love: I can't wait to see these babies... I'm praying for girls!!!!!!!! :kidred: :kidred: Send that pink stork my way!!!!

Attached Files:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Your girl is ahead of mine, so I'll send the :kidred: :kidred: stork your way, just head it in my direction when you're done! :wink: Did she kid the first time with you, and is it the first time bred to Ryder?

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Yes, she had a single her as a first freshener...but she is bigger now then she was when she delivered last time. :) Her last kidding she was bred to my buck Monte and she had a beautiful white and black, polled , blue eyed doeling that looked JUST like her. :)

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    I checked out Ryder on your site and it's going to be interesting to see how the babies look. BTW, very nice site! :thumb:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Thank you. :) Mimzi's doeling from last season can be seen on my For sale '09 page.... her name is Shadow.... though her owner loves her moms name so much she calls her little Mimzi. LOL
    My Mimzi is headed to Kentucky after kidding so I'm really, REALLY hoping for a doe to keep from her. :)

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a beautiful mama to be! Definately looks like she'll be giving you twins this year.

8. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Thanks Liz! My fingers are crossed. :)

9. Oh, I am exsited for you. Can't wait to see what comes from them!