The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for a friend...she's a few miles west of franklin, IN. Here is the link to her Craigslist AD. I bought a mini-mancha from her (pending CAE/CL/JOHNES test results)...so when I get my results back, you can decide how that applies to the goat who lived with the doeling.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/3916101130.html

The pic below is the ND sire...

test from the CL ad....

Born on 4-22-13. Dam was a purebred French Alpine registered with the American Dairy Goat Association. Her breeding includes, on the top: Windrush Farms, Cherry Glen. On the bottom: Vandenbark Farms, Kickapoo-Valley, and IR-Ranch. Sire is a purebred Nigerian Dwarf registered with ADGA as well (picture included). His breeding includes, on the top: Kaapio Acres, Ags Flat Rock, Ags Brush Creek Grand Spring. On the bottom: Kaapio Acres, Rosasharn, and Ags Brush Creek Walkin in Faith. We just dewormed them and he weighed in at about 25 lbs. Please call or text 317-412-0413.

Thanks! These are really nice people. She only had the two does who were services by the same buck and bought from clean herds, so pathogen chances are low, but I tested before purchase and the results will be in soon. This is a good looking little guy...has horns though (disbudding failure, but horns look normal except tips). She may come off the rpice for a good home as she's considering taking to the sale barn if he doesn't sell soon.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduction

She is willing to drop the price on this guy cuz he needs to go before he breeds her doelings. $75 and he's yours. I tested his herdmate for CAE/CL/Johnes and will have the results of my test tomorrow if that helps you decide. He's more level than he looks in the pic too...these are month old pics...cute, sweet tempered little guy. Great for breeding your First fresheners to a smaller buck and good bloodlines for mini-alpines too! Can be MDGA registered!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts