Mini-mancha doe (NOT)for sale in So. California!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by PotterWatch, Feb 12, 2009.

1. PotterWatch

PotterWatch New Member

Jan 23, 2009
    So. California
    My husband really wants me to list one of our does for sale. She is skittish with him and he isn't the most patient person so he doesn't want to work with her anymore. She is skittish with me, but she is much better than when we got her. She gets up on the milk stand to have her grain everyday and has no problems with me petting her while she is up there. She will take treats from our hands (practically climbs on us to get them), but she does still shy away or run about 70% of the time if you try to pet her. She is due to kid in March as a FF. I am asking $200 for her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Re: Mini-mancha doe for sale in So. California

So very tempting. Is she breed to a mini mancha? What part of So. California? Shelly

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

OHHH, She just has the cutest face. I think in that last picture she is asking for a little more time with you.

4. PotterWatch

PotterWatch New Member

Jan 23, 2009
    So. California

I am in Pomona. She is bred to a mini-mancha buck, the same one that sired the triplets her mom kidded with last month.

I really am not ready to let her go, but my husband really is.

5. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California

Oh you are close just the other side of the grape vine.

I would keep her till she delivers what's one more month :wink: . Sometimes they calm down and get friendlier(sp) after kidding. We have a ewe named Brenda. She was called psycho ewe until she lambed. We give CD&T shots yesterday, my DD that showed her was wondering why she couldn't have been is sweet then is she is now. Shelly

6. PotterWatch

PotterWatch New Member

Jan 23, 2009
    So. California
    Re: Mini-mancha doe (NO LONGER) for sale in So. California

Just wanted to say that I have really been working with her this past week and my husband has noticed that she is much better than she used to be. She has allowed him to pet her several times in recent days... woohoo!! So he has agreed to keep her until after she kids at least. Hurray!

7. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    :leap: Hurray! Hope she keeps getting friendlier. Looking forward to baby pictures. Shelly