The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

With his gorgeous silky black and white coat, Applejack really stands out in a crowd! He's a handsome boy with a sweet, laid back personality to match. Applejack was born on 6/21/13. He currently stands 19" tall, and weights about 35 pounds. He's an unregistered F1 mini-Nubian (dam was a grade nubian, and sire was an F1 mini Nubian). If you want more information about his bloodlines, or more pictures, just ask!

Applejack is looking for a new home, either as a herd sire or as a pet. He's a big, sturdy boy, with an eager-to-please personality, so he might do well as a pack goat too. He is presently intact, but can be wethered if preferred. He will not be sold for meat. Asking $125.

How adorable is this little fellow! Guinness is a registerable E2 mini Nubian who's got everything you could wish for: blue eyes, moonspots, and the curliest tail you ever saw on a goat. Guinness was born on 6/24/13. He currently stands 17" tall, and weights about 23 pounds.It seems likely that he will remain small as he matures. Guinness loves attention, and if not sold as a breeder, would make a wonderful pet as a wether. He will not be sold for meat. If you want more information about his bloodlines, or more pictures, just ask! Asking $250.

We have a CAE and CL free herd. We also test for G6S. All our herd, and the buck we bred to, have tested free of this genetic disorder.

We are located near Gainesville, in northeast Georgia.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
where are you located? never mind I see the location now I guess I was blind. They are gorgeous. I love applejack

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Oh how beautiful! I would be taking them in one second! Wish I lived closer!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts