Miniature foal

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Haviris, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    My mare Chrystal had a beautiful little filly today! Thought I'd show her off!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Cute :) I bet they're tiny when there born

3. KGW Farms

KGW Farms New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Scales mound, IL
    AHWWWWWW!! So cute! Congrats!!!!

4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Gosh...what a sweetheart! I have three paint mares due this year...I am anxiously waiting!

6. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Very tiny! So much easier to hold then a big foal! I would have loved it if she'd gotten some of her dad's color, but I'm not complaining, she's a doll!

When are your mares due KW Farms? Overo, Tobaino, or Tovero? I hope you show them off when they are born!

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    They are both beautiful, but wow look at mom's color- :love: ! Congrats to Chrystal and all! :stars:

8. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Thank you everyone! I am very happy w/ him, Chrystal did a wonderful job! I'm trying to deside if she's going to stay bay, turn gray like mom, or roan like dad! Probably just have to wait and see!

9. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Awe congrats! I miss having foals!
    The last foals we had are turning two this year, lol, but we will have two next year. I cant wait!

Do you have any more foals on the way this year??

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very...very cute..... :greengrin: :love:

11. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Yes, I have one more coming, Chrystal's a pro, but it will be Money's first, so I'm excited and nervous about her's. These are my first miniature horse babies, so it's a new experience for me! I'm kind of glad to have the first one done!

12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I have two mares due mid April and another late April. We've got a big black overo bred to a homozygous black & tobiano.... a dun tobiano mare, bred to same stud, and a solid bay mare bred to the same stud.

13. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Wow, can't wait to see your foals KW Farms, especially out of the overo, overos are my favorite! The sire of this foal is a red roan frame overo. Hopefully he'll pass on some pinto color to Money's foal, she can to since she's tobiano!
    Here are a few more pics, her tail has alot of white in it, so I had to take a pic,
    [​IMG]
    And her silvery mane, such a pretty color right now! And so curly. It's been along time since I've had a foal, so I'm loving it, and really driving her (and Chrystal) crazy w/ all the pestering! And pics!
    [​IMG]