minuet and corona

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Feb 2, 2009.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    ok here are two girls that I "think" are due 2/6. I said I think because I had my buck running with them and I was just checking for goopy bottoms, so they could have been bred a couple days before. They are both huge, their udders are not filled complelty but I know minuet dosent fill till she kids and I am not sure about corona as this is the first time I have had her. Let me know what you think. Minuet is the buckskin and Corona is the dark brown chamoisee. I think corona has a few more days to go, but how many do you think those girls are gonna have??

[​IMG] minuet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    What beautiful girls! Yeah, i'd say Feb. 6 sounds about right if they've got an udder started. I'd say you've got twins on both does! Keep us posted!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are beautiful.... :love: ......but they look very uncomfortable ........ :shocked: :greengrin:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Trips for Minuet and Twins for Corona.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I say twins on both - large twins and first is Minuet (she looks dropped all ready) then Corona with two really small ones or one very large.

6. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Minuet is a trip and quad producer, most of the time trips, rarely twins and everyonce in a while quads. Coronas pic is not that great, she is actually humungous you cant see it in the pic but she is massive, if she has a single in there we are going to have problems cause it will be huge!!! I am hopeing twins on corona ( or trips) and trips or quads for minuet even tho I am thinking trips. She is very posty tonight and she is very uncomfortable. those babies have dropped as well. I am honestly thinking tomarrow, I have had this doe for years so I kinda understand what she does and I am thinking tomarrow! I will post pictures tomarrow if there are any changes, hopefully baby pics!!!! OOOh and they are both bred to my Dill Pickles COurt Jester, I have done this breeding before and they all turned out blue eyed and moon spotted so I am HOPING for that again!! cross your fingers for at least one moon spotted doeling!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Babies babies babies comin! I'll guess trips for Minuet and twins, possibly trips for Corona!

8. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok so we are about to have babies very soon!!! YAY!!! Minuet is up down up down, big goopy string, good strong contractions, just hasent pushed yet!! I am gonna go take pics, cross your fingers for healthy happy babies!! and at least one girl!!

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    AHHH!!! More teasing! I want babies! My girls will hit day 145 on the 14th, I can't wait!

10. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    TRIPLETS!!!!! two boys and a girl...... the girl is half the size of the boys, I mean you can hold her in one hand she is tiny, I dont even think she weighs a pound! She is itty bitty, but she is brething good, color good and has already eaten an ounce of colostrum!! She is tiny but man does she have a high pitched voice lol. I will post pics in a little bit!

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    How is Minuet doing? She looks deep enough to have 3 in there!!

Corona...2 maybe even a single.

12. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Congrats on the first three.. waiting for pictures! :)

13. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congrats on the triplets!!! :cool:

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :boy: :boy: :girl:

Can't wait to see those babies!

15. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok here they are the first one is a girl, she dosent even weigh a pound, I will do a comparison shot of her and her brothers later. I am not gonna hold my breath that she makes it even tho she is super strong, eating and drinking, but I know how these little ones can get! ok here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and yes that is a dog, she cleans up all the bottle babies for me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Adorable!!!! Both those boys are very flashy.....and you would be surprised with that purty lil' girl! I had trips born last year that the smallest was a pound and a half, and she was the first one on mom...and laid claim to her "tap".

Congrats again!! Minuet did a great job!

17. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Congratulations! :pray: that cutie pie :girl: continues to thrive! :clap:
    :birthday:

18. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  19. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    They are all doing really good, both the boys have found the milk bar! The little girl hasent stood yet, but she is sqeeling and eating good her body temp is nice and warm. I have her in a little basket in my front room wrapped in a towel, there is NO way she would be able to make it if she was on the mom so she is a bottle baby, which is fine with me. We are calling her Bella after the twilight series... I wont give away any of the books but bella the star of the book is little and a fighter and surviver, so we are naming her after her. Will come up with a catchy one Six Shooter's Bella...... something, I dont know I am horrible at nameing lol. But all the keeper baby goats that are born will be named after the twilight series......yes I am 23 and I am a twilight DORK! lol