Minuet's Triplets

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Here's some new photos of Minuet's triplets. They're 2 days old now. Too cute too!!! I don't know yet if they're polled.

Z4, SGM PTC Echinacea :girl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She's retained at least for now.

Z5, SGM PTC Lily of the Valley (aka Lily) :girl: Does she not have the most adorable face???? :love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She's retained.

And last but not least Z6, her blue-eyed :boy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'd be half tempted to keep him if his reservation falls through! Especially if he is polled because Minuet's udder is fabulous!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Awwwww....look at those precious little faces....so cute..... :greengrin: :love:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    They are all adorable but I would steal the white one if I could. :love: That face is just priceless.

4. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    They are so cute!! The last boy looks like he has a lot personality . Shelly

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Now those are some cute babies! I so want the white one, I really could find a place for him. :shades:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you! I think they're precious too. :p

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    So cute! But I want the first girl! I just love that color!

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you! I couldn't decide between the two so for now I'll just keep both. If we get a run on does from the rest of the kiddings then I may let one go.

9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    They are ADORABLE!!! :love: And of course I LOVE that first girl! :shades:

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha Buckskin is my favorite color too. Especially when they're painted up. Love it!!! I like painted goats anyway though they're harder to judge due to the color kaos. LOL

11. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    Cruiser does make some pretty babies! :wink: Maybe we'll have some in the fall. :leap:

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yeah he does. We have Gwen who was his first baby, she is solid black with just a couple small moonspots. She isn't polled. Then he had triplets with Blessing, all 3 were black and all 3 were moonspotted and polled too. He just had triplets with Civil recently, 2 bucks and 1 doe. Gold/white buck and black/white buck and nearly all black doe. The two black kids have moonspots she said.

Sure hope he gave that polled gene to all of Minuet's or at least a couple. Here's hoping....

Larkspur just had twins born. He produced twin does, a single buck and now buck/doe twins. 100% blue-eyes thus far. Both of these were blue-eyed. Both buckskins too.

13. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008