Mira for Hornless!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by mystic's_mom, Dec 17, 2007.

1. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Here ya go...she's not my most photogenic goatie; infact usually she gives me her butt when she sees the camera coming, haha. But here are a bunch of piccies for you to get a better look at her; enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She is a nice looking girl~

My pygmy that is colored almost exactly the same just lost her second horn this weekend also. It is so much nicer not having the bruises on my legs from her rubbing on me!

3. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Thanks...I think she is a lovely looking doe too.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you know I love Mira!!!! How has she been doing? being less naughty lately?

5. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Oh she's always Ms. Brat...Lol...but other than that she is just plain fat and sassy! Ha... Course, she doesn't like going out in the snow, so she hasn't jumped out of the pen since we got our snow here... :lol:

6. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Hey thanks! I just love that last picture. All of my current goats are not at all photogenic, she'll fit right in!

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    She's a beautiful doe.

8. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    She is so pretty :D Are you getting her Hornless?

9. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I think so :) I had to run an errand and just dropped the deposit in the mail. RonK will be transporting her, we are working out a date, and all that stuff. My new buck will be going with him, as it's only $50 extra.

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    She's pretty!

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my I WILL Have to come and visit her!!! oh my oh my I am so excited!!! you have no idea Julie!!! :leap:

12. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Well, congratulations then! It's nice when goats in our forum community go to other members, so then we can keep tabs on them (even if we havn't ever met them :wink: )

13. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I knew you would be :) Maybe I can bring her to a show we are both attending? Or you could come visit, although it's 2 hours away :) I can't hardly wait to get her! And she might be bred!!

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well you know I want to meet you in person so do let me know when a show is that you plan to attend (bar no horses get colic grrr) and I will make a big effor to come even if Mira isn't there ;) but that would be a BIG plus!!!

15. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oh, if we plan cross paths I will DEFINITELY bring her to that show. A great one is Mini Mania, hosted by Jeff B. It's a bit of a drive though. And even if Sweet Pea is overheight, if you are in your show whites, you will have people asking you to show. And again, thanks Amanda for posting these pics! I really cannot wait to get her home!

16. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Is she a nigerian? Congrats Julie!

17. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well, actually she's a pygmy. It's been torture not having a single devilsh pygmy face in the pasture, since I sold my little doe. I don't think my herd would be complete without a pygmy doe! but everyone else is a Nigerian, and Mira will be the only pygmy.

18. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I totaly understand what you are saying. I want to go nigerian with my herd but I will always have a pygmy in there some where. There is just something about them!

19. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Glad you like her, Julie! I think you will love her even more once you meet her; I will be entirely jealous of the kids she has, if she has been bred to Buckaroo. Mixed breed, mind you, but I can't wait to see what she has. Let me know of the date that you decide on, so I can get a Health Certificate for her before she leaves...I want to make sure the cert. is within 10 days of her leaving.