The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go...she's not my most photogenic goatie; infact usually she gives me her butt when she sees the camera coming, haha. But here are a bunch of piccies for you to get a better look at her; enjoy!

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh she's always Ms. Brat...Lol...but other than that she is just plain fat and sassy! Ha... Course, she doesn't like going out in the snow, so she hasn't jumped out of the pen since we got our snow here... :lol:

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad you like her, Julie! I think you will love her even more once you meet her; I will be entirely jealous of the kids she has, if she has been bred to Buckaroo. Mixed breed, mind you, but I can't wait to see what she has. Let me know of the date that you decide on, so I can get a Health Certificate for her before she leaves...I want to make sure the cert. is within 10 days of her leaving.

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am sure she will enjoy being herd queen...Lol...you know how Pygmies are! I am eager to see what she has, if she has indeed been bred to Buckaroo for spring kids!! I may just have to buy back one of her doe kids, if she has one...hahahaha! :lol: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.