Miss Behavin

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by nancy d, Jun 2, 2010.

1. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    You & your two sisters were my foundation does. And my introduction to the mellow personality of Boers.
    And the incredible bond of true sisters.
    When I had to put your sis Snowball down after her & my first kidding you & Mystify took turns for several days walking along the outside of the kidding barn, looking up at it & crying for her.
    It broke my heart but not like this.
    When you had to go to the vet you were quiet as a mouse until the vet & techs left to do paperwork. They told me to wait while they finished it.
    I will never forget how you looked up into my eyes & started yelling at me.
    "You have the power to take me home I need to feed my babies take me home NOW!"
    You taught me to listen & how to be free from vet power.
    I took you home & let the bill come in the mail.
    One of the most difficult things in my life was to watch you pass my dear sweet friend.
    Even the owner of two of your daughters closed your eyes and cried as we shoveled dirt on your lifeless body.
    Miss B I am going to plant rasberries on your grave & let them grow wild.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a beautiful tribute to your special lady :hug:

She knew how much you loved her Nancy and she is now with her lost babies tending them as you are her boys :hug:

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Nancy....what a sweet tribute to you girl.....I am so sorry for your loss :hug: .

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Nancy I know how much you loved her I am so so sorry :hug:

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I am so sorry to hear that Nancy. Looks like she lived a wonderful life with you.

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :tears: :tears: :tears: I have to stop reading these til after we close. It's hard to explain to someone that you are crying over a goat you don't own and a lady you haven't ever met in person. If they don't have goats, they don't understand. :tears: They should see all the pictures on here of goat butts and pooch talk. They would really think I'd lost it. :sigh:

My regulars know about my goats and sheep and ask on a regular bases how they are and when someone is sick, they put them on the prayer list at their church. When my first bottle baby Clover (she started it all :) ) died, I was a wreak. People would come in and when they heard, we all cried.

:hug:

Gina and my angels Clover (pygmy) Cassanova (nubian cross) and Dobbie (sheep) :angelgoat:

7. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Yes Gina I too have cried over goats that arent mine & the loss their owners must be experiencing.
    Her two little boys have caught on quick...when the barn opens that means bottle time. Maybe they should be called The Ruckus Brothers.

8. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    :( I'm so so sorry Nancy. I know she'll be very missed.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Very beautiful tribute....I am so very sorry for your loss.... :( :hug:

10. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I as well, am going to wait until I get home, this had me crying in my office. I am so very, very sorry for you loss of such a special girl.