Miss Muffet and the does code of honor!!!! (baby is here!)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by myfainters, Jan 5, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Well, Miss Muffet is due anytime now.... I don't have a due date because she was bred in the middle of the night when Huck escaped the buck pen and I forgot to mark the calendar!!! <sigh>

Anyway, Everytime she sees me she starts pawing the ground, moaning, acting restless and talking to her belly, so I go in the kidding stall.... sit with her, give her rubs and cuddle time... and nothing. Then my husband goes out and checks on her and she acts totally normal! The little booger is playing me!!!! :hair: She is actually faking it!!!! :ROFL: She has done this for 2 days now....... :sigh:

I'm kicking myself for not writing down the date of Hucks FIRST great escape...... :angry:

***Update*** Miss Muffet had a HUGE buckling and a teeny doeling... the doeling was a stillborn. :- ( I don't know what happened but I'm so sad. :tears: On an better note... her buckling will be my new herdsire! Pics will be posted in Photogenic ;- )

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    http://www.faintheartedranch.net

Attached Files:

2. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Re: Miss Muffet and the does code of honor!!!!

LOL! That is funny. :) They are adorable :)

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

:ponder: ....LOL :ROFL: ........Goats are so funny at times ....they are very very smart.............pretty doe you have there.... :lovey:

4. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California

Well, she does have to abide by the Does' Code Of Honor! :wink: Hey what kind of fence is picture in Huck's pen?

5. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

He is in a utility trailer that I use as my goat bath. :laugh: I can't wait until I get a real bath tub... for now it's the trailer or I just take them over to the grooming shop and wash them there. My friends Love the smell of BUCK in the grooming shop.... it stinks forever :ROFL:

Jess
    faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net