I had given 3 goats a dose of ivermectin 10 days ago. (Due to BP in a fecals) Each one weighed Apx 75-80 pounds so I gave all equally. This past Sunday I was supposed to give the tenth day dose (2nd) and with what all was going on I forgot to give 2nd dose. So Monday when I got off work, I ran out and drew the medicine and took off to pens. I gave the medicine and finished up in pens and headed home. After a shower and dinner I sat down to post to my info on goats 2nd dose by name. That is when it hit me, I had switched wormers and this time I gave Cydectin instead of ivermectin. Do you think I’m ok with it and just wait ten more days-and give the last dose of ivermectin? I would have posted this earlier but I could not get on the site until tonight after 9:00pm for maintenance work on the site. What would you do? I should have given it Sunday, waited until Monday, gave the wrong medicine, and now it would be Wednesday evening at best if I gave ivermectin which would be 3 days late. I hope all this makes sense.