The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Misty day 148

Misty scared the living daylights out of me!
[attachment=4:vygo1d7w]May6th 017.jpg[/attachment:vygo1d7w]

[attachment=3:vygo1d7w]May6th 018.jpg[/attachment:vygo1d7w]

thankfully she is fine
[attachment=2:vygo1d7w]May6th 022.jpg[/attachment:vygo1d7w]

But she sure looks like a beached whale
[attachment=1:vygo1d7w]May6th 023.jpg[/attachment:vygo1d7w]

and one of her standing for good measure
[attachment=0:vygo1d7w]May6th 025.jpg[/attachment:vygo1d7w]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Don't you hate it when they play dead? Scares the life right out of you! I've walked up to some and nudged them with my shoe and end up scaring them. Haha

·
Registered
3,597 Posts

They just looove doing that to me, I have to go over and wake them up to lol. She is looking closer!!! And I thinkg she will have atleast :girl: :boy:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

If she has triplets then I sure hope that udder gets a lot bigger. I'd say twins at least, could be more. She shouldn't keep you waiting much longer!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Petite was like that this year. Blew up like a blimp, every bit as big as last year and had twins last year. But this year her udder didn't get near as big and she had one big doe.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Misty day 150 - I think we are making progress

Last night she litterally ran frantic from me twice :shocked: But then this morning she was fine and happy to have my pettings :shrug:

So I checked her - ligaments softening but there is some amber mucus just inside her vulva.

Oh her vulva did open up again yesterday like in the other pictures :scratch: but so far so good. I have a deposit on this doe, I don't need complications with delivory especially if I Can't be here. :sigh:

Ok so pray for a healthy delivory and tomorrow :D :pray:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts