Mocha is officially sold

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, May 12, 2009.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well this picture:

[​IMG]

obviously melted the woman's heart because she says she wants her! She wants me to keep her til the end of the summer (Aug or Sep) as they are busy and are still building their house. However she is giving me a €50 deposit which is non-refundable. That way i have something at least to fall back on if she decides she doesn't want her.

And I got €250 total which I don't think is bad at all... for a kid who is only just over 2 weeks' old now, ROFL

And I get to keep her until she's 4 or 5 months old so that's cool.

LW

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    She is adorable!! :love: Those long ears are the cutest!! :love:

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Congrats on the sale! (well possible sale anyways) If you were closer I would have jumped on her the moment she was born! lol

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I totally see why she fell in love. :love: I do every time I see her. I swear she is looking right at me or who ever is looking at the picture. I bet she was really hard to sell.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    man ....what a cute little girl........she is gorgeous..... :love:

7. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    she's a cutie!!! :love:

8. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
  9. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I'm gonna miss her, Bridget, and it's all your fault!!! :ROFL:

LW

10. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    lol - Im glad that she is going to a good home - the woman lives about an hour from me -! Glad that she is giving you a good price. Did the cheese course in Cork with her. I'm so happy for you and mocha! I talk to a lot of people sometimes about goats, and she seemed genuine, which is why I gave her your number, and she called at the time that mocha was after being born and you mentioned having to sell her - ! Meant to be!!

11. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Yep it's good. I think she's only about an hour - hour + half from me. Hopefully she will get to come meet Mocha in a few weeks' time.

I will miss my little baby - but I mean, I only get to see her a couple of days a week so I'm not really getting the chance to get all that attached - which is good, I guess.

LW

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What an adorable lil' girl! I don't know which one grabs me first...the spots or the ears framing that sweet face! :love: So glad that she has a wonderful home to go to. :hug: