The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys , this will be one thread you will not want to miss , its sure to be entertaining , lolol
This will be my first kidding ever and my Mocha's too , so we will both be a mess , or at least I will be , she'll be fine :p
So , from hwat I hear , LaManchas can go earlier then their expected due date.
And of course be right on time and maybe fashionably late too.
So , with what hair I have left on my head , I will be keeping watch to make sure I totally miss this whole kidding , lol Im positive she will wait when I go into check her for the millionth time , as soon as I walk out , she will start pushing , lol But dont they all do that ? lol
I will post pictures , pooch pictures , udder pictures and if forget anything , please let me know , like breathing :p breathing is a good thing ;)
Ok , so here is my Mocha girl , my adorable Mochalo :D

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Figures my computer is taking forever to take the photos off my phone , lol Sorry for the delay , if its not finished in a couple of minutes I will have to post them in the morning . Never a dull moment ;)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Woo hoo! Cant wait to see your beautiful doe and her upcoming arrivals! Bet you have been waiting FOREVER. The first times are always the longest. After 10 or 12 times, it gets to be like- 5 months are up already?! .... Well.... sometimes it is like that... Not really.... ;)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll have to get a better pooch picture tomorrow :)
Unless she kids , I'll just add the baby pictures in birth announcements , lol
Oh God help me , Im a scared poopless :eek:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys , I appreciate your support :)
I can whelp a litter of pups , no problemo , but Mocha ?! OYE :doh:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have friends on standby , you know who you are , so you cant back out now , lolol And of course all my friends here , so I should be fine :cool:
And I sure hope she waits till one of my support groups members , Riley , gets back from the nationals ! Now that I said that , she wont ;):p

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Whoooo!!! How exciting!! :D only 8 days to go! :D your both gonna do great! :) and I have my phone and iPod right next to my bed :)
and no missing it cause I need a full rundown ;) details, pics, oh a video would be cool! ;) just kidding :laugh: details are good and baby pics :D

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might take a drive to NJ again and "borrow" Danielle for a while till she kids ;). Glad to hear my pit crew is chiming in here !
Thanks everybody

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is today's pooch pic :)
Sorry the second one is blurry and the first one I caught right before she went to rub herself along the fence line , lolol.
She scares me when she does that :eek: Im afraid the fence will give out with her extra baby weight , lolol I know it wont , but I cant help but worry about
her , lol. :p

So what do you guys think of her pooch , how long to go before I end up with a heart attack , lol :cool:

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
She's looking good Laura!

Her pooch looks looser then the pic you sent me earlier!
Maybe she'll hold out all week.. :shrug: IDK lol

Only 7 days left BTW :D (not counting today seeing where it's like 45min until tomorrow lol!)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My poor girl was so uncomfortable today :(
She will follow me anywhere usually but today , she did , but much , much more slowly , lol I can see she is pushing herself to follow me.
Tonight when I went to put some flyspray on her , she just laid there and let me do it , which isnt her at all ! Usually I have to follow her around with it an do baby sprays on her so as not to make her upset.
I stood there looking at her and she had her head pressed up against the side of the stall. She usually sleeps like that , so I wasnt concerned it. But I am going out a extra time tonight to check on her :)
I just love this girl :D And her midwife , Blondie is right next to her in another stall , so she has her BFF by her side too , lol.

I have a question for all of you. When one of your does kids , are the other goats interested in whats going on ? Do they all stop what they are doing and watch or couldn't they care less about it ? lolol
Just curious wether or not my other does will be trying to get a peak at whats going on or will they just lay there chewing their cud :)

1 - 20 of 124 Posts