The Goat Spot Forum banner
561 - 580 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #563 ·
Del has hit 5#s yay! Last night there was a big thunderstorm and the power went out well he started screaming... I think he got scared ...

Meanwhile outside Mae and the triplets are doing great! The triplets have resorted to climbing on momma Molly for fun! Wish I got a picture!
Dog breed Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Tail

Sent from my SM-A326U using Goat Forum mobile app

·
Registered
I miss my ducks
5,379 Posts
I remember you posting pictures of your does and Thor was with them. It's obvious he's the sire to both sets of kids if he's been with them at all because you've got Buckskin kids on the ground. Don't be surprised if your other does are bred too. Definitely not ideal but it happens. All you can do is separate your bucks and keep them away from your does now. You definitely don't want them getting bred back a third time. Oops do happen, okay? Doesn't make you a bad goat mom, just means mistakes were made. Wich we all make every now and then😉.

Their cute!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #579 ·
I remember you posting pictures of your does and Thor was with them. It's obvious he's the sire to both sets of kids if he's been with them at all because you've got Buckskin kids on the ground. Don't be surprised if your other does are bred too. Definitely not ideal but it happens. All you can do is separate your bucks and keep them away from your does now. You definitely don't want them getting bred back a third time. Oops do happen, okay? Doesn't make you a bad goat mom, just means mistakes were made. Wich we all make every now and then.

Their cute!
Thor is actually not Molly's kids sire Mo is! She was in with Mo and Thor was with the other girls for a bit too long... I've got it all worked out now and the boys are together

Sent from my SM-A326U using Goat Forum mobile app

561 - 580 of 618 Posts