The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be selling my mule when we move - there is only room for two horses in the barn at the new property, our budget is too tight to put up run in shed right away and she is just not being used. She rides and has done farm work. We have taken her to local parks and down to the Va mtns as well. She is 14.1 hands and between 8-10 (Our dentist thought she was a couple years younger than I was told by the sellers). She rides better with another horse, she will go alone but will need a confident rider. Crosses water, bridges, traffic safe. She ties well and trailers with no problem. UTD on all shots, cogins, farrier, and dental. She very quiet, but not for a timid rider as she will take advantage. Paid $2500 for her, asking $1500 as I feel she needs more work. She will ONLY be sold to the right home, must be someone that has worked with mules, they are not at all like horses. She is very much like a big dog and I would love for her to have someone that has the time to spend bonding and working with her.

She has not been ridden since early spring and needs to loose a few pounds.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I still have Rody for sale. I have had a couple gentleman that want her, but I feel she is just too small for them. She is more petite in build (although extremely fat right now!), but is sized more for an average sized lady or small man (under 160 pounds please). Her price is reduced to $1000 and I am looking for a good long term home for her, not just someone that was to flip her for profit.
I have a fb album of her, there is a video of her being ridden, it was taken with her not being ridden in 3 months. I think she would make someone a wonderful pleasure driving prospect as well, she is broke to harness and has done field work. Her winter coat is coming in already and she is a darker black than the photos I posted above. https://www.facebook.com/hestey2/media_set?set=a.10151923399136742.1073741837.715886741&type=3

·
Registered
20 Posts
I still have Rody for sale. I have had a couple gentleman that want her, but I feel she is just too small for them. She is more petite in build (although extremely fat right now!), but is sized more for an average sized lady or small man (under 160 pounds please). Her price is reduced to $1000 and I am looking for a good long term home for her, not just someone that was to flip her for profit.
I have a fb album of her, there is a video of her being ridden, it was taken with her not being ridden in 3 months. I think she would make someone a wonderful pleasure driving prospect as well, she is broke to harness and has done field work. Her winter coat is coming in already and she is a darker black than the photos I posted above. https://www.facebook.com/hestey2/media_set?set=a.10151923399136742.1073741837.715886741&type=3
Asome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts